Recipes made with electric or any other grill are usually very tasty. Grills add yummy flavor to the food. Sometimes, people bring the grill to home, but they do not the right Recipes Which Can Be Made with Grill. This article will enlighten the process of some delicious recipes.You can Grill Chicken,Beef,Steak & Vegetables.You Should Read Best Indoor Grill Reviews Before Buying Indoor Grill
Recipe of Grilled Veggie Naan Pizza
Pizza loaded with cheese is always delicious but what if someone throws the same pizza back on the grill? It will become even more delicious.It hase been showen in a researcch that grilled chicken helps to lose weight
Following are the ingredients required for Grilled Naan Pizza:
- Two yellow squashes sliced into 1 and a half inch sticks.
- About half bunch of ends trimmed asparagus.
- 1 corn
- One medium sized zucchini sliced into 1 and half
- Four naan pieces.
- Half cup tomatoes sliced into two pieces.
- 1 eggplant
- About half a cup of pizza sauce.
- One scallion sliced into 2-inch pieces.
- Two and a half cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Salt and ground pepper to taste.
First of all, preheat the grill to medium heat. Apply about two tablespoons of oil, pepper, and salt to eggplant, zucchini, and squash. Grill these vegetables and cook till it gets deep golden brown in color. Flip the vegetable once until it tenders. Allow it to cool then chop it down into small pieces. Now reduce the temperature of the grill to medium. Brush every piece of naan with oil and the pizza sauce. Then top this sauce with cheese and grilled vegetable. Turn by turn, arrange the pizza naan on the grill and cook it until the whole cheese melts. When naan gets crispy, take it out of the grill with the help of tongs and cut it into triangular shapes.Find Out Why Infrared Grills are Good
Recipe of Tandoori Grilled Broccoli and Kebabs
Tandoori Grilled Broccoli and kebabs recipe is one of the delicious Recipes Which Can Be Made With Grill.
Following are the ingredients required for this amazing recipe.
- Four 10-inch bamboo skewers
- One small broccoli
- About half small cauliflower
- One red onion sliced into four pieces
- One tomato sliced into four pieces
- Three tablespoons of garbanzo flour
- About half a cup of yogurt
- Two tablespoons of lemon juice
- Two tablespoon garlic and ginger paste
- Two tablespoons of oil
- One teaspoon of paprika and black pepper
- One teaspoon of coriander powder
- Salt to taste
Soak the bamboo skewers for about 30 minutes in water to prevent it from burning on the electric or any other grill. Sliced the cauliflower and broccoli into large pieces. Add salt in the water and bring it to boil. Then add the cauliflower and broccoli florets. Cook these vegetables for about 20 seconds and turn off the heat. Drain these florets and wash it under cool water to stop the cooking process. These vegetables should not be wet. Whisk all the other recipe ingredients in a bowl and also add these dried vegetables to it. Refrigerate these ingredients for about 35 minutes.
Preheat the electric or gas grill to about 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Skewer the cauliflower, onion, tomato, and broccoli. Place this skewer on the grill and cook until the vegetables get golden brown. Then flip the skewer. Take the skewer out once cooked properly.This was the best post about delicious grill recipes